- $150 per 50 minute session for individuals.
- $170 per 50 minute session for couples and families.
Please phone to discuss rates if you feel you have a special need. Should I have openings in my daytime schedule, I may be able to accommodate you at a modified rate.
I do not accept insurance at this time. I do provided an ICD-10 coded superbill if you wish to seek reimbursement from your insurance carrier. This does not guarantee that your insurance will reimburse you.
- Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- In order to keep the therapy conversation open I do not accept payment for future sessions nor do I bill for past sessions.
- Just like the therapy conversation, payment is subject to the "here and now" approach of clear understanding. This approach will keep us evaluating what you need and what you are receiving from psychotherapy.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, there is a $75 late cancellation charge. This is necessary as I have made a time commitment specifically for you and held that time for you.
Questions? Please for further information.